The vDM30in30 challenge is complete! It was an amazing challenge to post almost every single day over the course of the month of November. I feel good about the quality of posts I put out, especially some of the VCDX related posts.
I found that I posted about OpenStack and VMware NSX far more than I had initially intended. I also did not have any posts related to Photon Platform, Mesosphere or Docker, which is a bit disappointing. However, I learned that most of the posts came from what I was involved in at work during the day.
There are a few outstanding topics I still want to write out before the end of the year, including:
- VMware Integrated Containers
- Network Link-State Tracking
- NSX ECMP Edges with OSPF Dynamic Routing
Having worked at Adobe in the Digital Marketing business unit previously, I’ve learned how important analytics are. Looking at the analytics for the month, I drove visits and read posts significantly for the site over the month. The top 5 posts over the course of the month were:
- IGMP, Multicast and learning a lesson – 128 views
- Multi-tenant OpenStack with NSX – Part 1 – 91 views
- NSX DLR Designated Instance – 89 views
- OpenStack Alert Definitions in vRealize Operations – 83 views
- VMware Storage I/O Control (SIOC) Overview – 78 views
Well, until next year. Enjoy.